Boulder / Gunbarrel
Top 5 reasons to live in Boulder, Colorado
Five is all I get?! There are probably 105 reasons to live in here! If you like the great outdoors, 'free spirits', outstanding food and the energy of a university town, Boulder is you!
- Outdoors - 45,000 acres of open space, Hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, more than 60 urban parks and some of the best rock climbing in America. Skiing is 30 minutes away at Eldora or an hour and 30 minutes to world class Ski mountains like Vail, Breckenridge and more. (OK, that was like eight, but you gotta cut me a break - Boulder is all about the outdoors!)
- Historic Pearl Street Mall - People watching at its finest.
- Boulder is for "Foodies" - The downtown streets are lined with wonderful award-winning restaurants and craft breweries.
- The University of Colorado - Perhaps the most beautiful campus west of the Mississippi.
- CU's mascot, Ralphie, the undisputed best mascot in all of sports - come see him run the field before football games!
Search Boulder / Gunbarrel Homes for Sale
© 2011-2018 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Information Source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Accessibility: ColoProperty.com® is conducting periodic site audits in order to identify potential accessibility issues and is implementing changes to improve accessibility. For more information, contact ColoProperty.com®.
Today's Market Trends for Boulder / Gunbarrel *
* All data pertains to single-family homes